The courses are taught through short 5-20 minute videos. Easily digested for quick learning. New lessons and topics will be added to over time, as decided by me and/or requested by members. You’ll receive email updates when lessons are updated or added. File Size: 3.34 GB
WPJohnny – WordPress Speed Optimization
- Learn how to speed up sites (like a pro).
- Make money optimizing for clients.
- Save time learning from (one of) the best in speed optimization.
My courses will help you speed up sites with mostly minimal effort. They are easy enough to learn by anyone (yes, even non-coders). However…the advanced course requires some coding familiarity. They are meant more as a directional guide to hire a dev to do the work for you.
The courses are taught through short 5-20 minute videos. Easily digested for quick learning. New lessons and topics will be added to over time, as decided by me and/or requested by members. You’ll receive email updates when lessons are updated or added.
- Anyone finishing all 3 courses will be given a WPJ Certification and listing on the WPJ-Certified Speed Specialists page. Print it out, show your children, or post on your website. (I also reserve the right to de-list you from that page for any reason.)
JAN 8, 2021 update:
- ADVANCED course is now released!
- Comments now activated on all lessons, so you can ask questions or discuss things.
Get immediately download WPJohnny – WordPress Speed Optimization
To be honest, I’m blown away by how much positive response has been on this thing. Thank you for the heartwarming feedback and sharing all the cool accomplishments you made with this course. Despite already creating over 100 videos…I can see there’s lots more to teach and will do my best to accommodate that.
I’ll post more later when I get the chance.
- They’re all mostly good. (Trust me, if I get a bad one I will post it.)
- I’ve also already planned or adjusted for the feedback.
- Cases where people felt I skipped things, were because I accidentally mentioned intermediate stuff in basic course and said I’d explain “later”. Should’ve clarified I meant later in the next course.
- TL;DR…most people like my casual conversational style teaching like I’m talking to a friend. Only critiques were some people felt basic course was too easy and others felt advanced course didn’t fully explain certain details. (Which is true to some degree. I cannot explain stuff that relies on other foundation knowledge. The video would take forever.)
- Some people said that I got disorganized or cut some videos early. This is also true. I was carried away and accidentally mentioning things that were supposed to be saved for later.
- I also received super long 2-page feedback but am lazy to merge multi-screenshots in Photoshop. I promise to upload them at some point.