Vimeo – Killian’s Workshop Online Class
Sale Page : -/-
Congratulations on acquiring Killian’s Workshop online and taking an active approach to your career! Over the years, my classes have provided thousands of actors with the tools they need to successfully shoot commercials and earn a living as professional actors.
A few tips:
Your purchase will give you access to the video for one year. After that, you can renew your subscription for $ 1 per year. Vimeo does not allow us to provide you with an unlimited subscription, so we need to charge a $1 token per year. Please write an email [email protected] with the purchase confirmation (screenshot of the receipt is ok), and we will immediately send you the renewal code.
Industry terms you need to know
- “spots”, we in the industry call commercials spots. When you hear this term, it refers to the ad you’re auditioning for.
2. punch or 1/2 punch. In the theatrical world, rhythm is an emotional change. In the commercial world, this is the degree of time. If someone in the commercial world tells you to ” take a hit” before you say that phrase or do that action, they mean count to 3 in your head. The average stroke is 3 seconds. Therefore, the 1/2 impact-it is literally 1.5 seconds. In the commercial world, we work in seconds, not minutes/hours.
3. scripts in the commercial world are called sides or copies.
4. on deck means you will be called to audition, and often they will have a designated place for you to stand/sit
5. Cheating: means playing your performance on camera. This will be one of the lessons in your videos.
6. Advice. In many cities, if you have lines, we write them on a blackboard to help the actor and put it next to the camera. This doesn’t happen in every city.
7. In your homework, you will be told to watch commercials. You can find them through Google, Youtube, or through actors. Ispot.tv As the technology changes, we will update this information for you .
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.
Find out more Forex & Trading Courses at here !!!