Tiffany Lowe Lowe Payne – The Health Expert: Breaking into Media and Making Your Voice Heard Tiffany Lowe-Payne, DO
Sale Page : -/-
Have you ever wanted to be a go-to resource for the most up to date information on health issues in Primary Care? Are you interested in becoming a speaker or media health correspondent? This session will provide an overview of what it takes to expand your expertise beyond the office to become a health expert.
- Define the role of a health expert and determine what mediums can be used to share information in a public way.
- Define the importance of having trusted resources to assist in disseminating public health information.
- Define the 5 most fundamental keys to positioning oneself as a public health expert.
- Identify personal aspects and characteristics that are essential to be a go-to expert.
- Identify the benefits of being a health correspondent and identify resource to help meet their goals.
The North Carolina Osteopathic Medical Association is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians and designates this program for a maximum of 1 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
The speaker for this session did not have any disclosures.
Tiffany Lowe Lowe Payne, DORelated seminars and products:2
Dr. Tiffany Lowe-Payne is an assistant professor of Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine at the Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine. A board certified family physician of over 15 years, she is also a national speaker, author, Founder & CEO of the Institute of Transformational Health & Wellness Inc.™, as well as an on-air health expert as it relates to various issues seen in primary care.
In addition to being on faculty at CUSOM, Dr. Lowe Payne Tiffany currently practices in Raleigh, North Carolina, with WakeMed Physician Practices. She is a graduate of the Rowan University of Osteopathic Medicine– SOM. Dr. Lowe Payne currently serves on the Board of Trustees of NCS-ACOFP and NCOMA.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.Find out more Personal Development Courses at here !!!