Sale Page : -/-
More information about Medical:
Medicine is the science and practice of establishing the diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
Medicine encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness.
Contemporary medicine applies biomedical sciences, biomedical research, genetics, and medical technology to diagnose, treat, and prevent injury and disease,
typically through pharmaceuticals or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints and traction, medical devices, biologics, and ionizing radiation, amongst others.
Medicine has been around for thousands of years, during most of which it was an art (an area of skill and knowledge) frequently having connections to the religious and
philosophical beliefs of local culture. For example, a medicine man would apply herbs and say prayers for healing, or an ancient philosopher and physician would apply bloodletting according to the theories of humorism.
In recent centuries, since the advent of modern science, most medicine has become a combination of art and science (both basic and applied, under the umbrella of medical science).
While stitching technique for sutures is an art learned through practice, the knowledge of what happens at the cellular and molecular level in the tissues being stitched arises through science.
The 10-Week Video Course is a comprehensive program that is designed to have you reach a deep understanding of the Wim Hof Method. Through a series of carefully developed, successive videos, supplemented with accompanying workbook and weekly progress emails and support, Wim gradually guides you through increasingly advanced breathing and cold exposure techniques.
- Before you start 1 Lesson 01:04
- Important Message Before Starting The 10-Week Video Course 01:04
- Introduction 1 Lesson 01:10
- Introduction to the 10-week video course 01:10
- Basics 6 Lessons 23:56
- Why the breathing exercise? 02:32
- How to do the breathing exercise? 06:29
- Why the cold shower exercise? 04:06
- How to take a cold shower? 04:06
- Why you should stretch? 02:27
- How you do the WHM stretch 04:16
- Week 1 1 Lesson 33:45
- Week 1 33:45
- Week 2 1 Lesson 32:19
- Week 2 32:19
- Week 3 1 Lesson 39:14
- Week 3 39:14
- Week 4 1 Lesson 1:04:42
- Week 4 1:04:42
- Week 5 1 Lesson 1:04:46
- Week 5 1:04:46
- Week 6 1 Lesson 39:42
- Week 6 39:42
- Week 7 1 Lesson 59:16
- Week 7 59:16
- Week 8 1 Lesson 11:12
- Week 8 11:12
- Week 9 1 Lesson 15:21
- Week 9 15:21
- Week 10 1 Lesson 06:10
- Week 10 06:10
- Short daily Exercises 2 Lessons 14:00
- 4-minute breathing exercise 04:00
- 10-minute breathing exercise + pushups 10:00
- Challenges 4 Lessons 1:06:34
- Do a Horse Stance in Nature 13:19
- Extended breathing exercise 45:00
- Ice bucket exercise – Part 1 04:03
- Ice bucket exercise – Part 2 04:12
- Bonus Section 4 Lessons 19:06
- Wim Hof | World Record – Hang Endurance (one finger) 01:18
- Scientific Breakthrough WHM 11:04
- Wim Playing Guitar Finland 01:50
- Behind the scenes: Wim Hof the iceman in Radboud hospital research facility 04:54
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.
Find out more Personal Development Courses at here !!!