Available for Pre-Order. This product will be available within a few days.
Terry Fralich – Mindfulness Certificate Course for Clinical Practice Interventions
Research affirms that mindfulness is an effective clinical intervention for trauma, anxiety, depression, stress, relationship satisfaction, and more.
Yet clinicians continue to struggle with understanding how to implement mindfulness interventions into their practice.
That’s why we’re offering this online mindfulness certificate course to give clinicians like you a step-by-step guidance on how to incorporate simple, effective, and practical mindfulness interventions in your practice to help clients achieve deeper healing.
Through experiential exercises, interactive discussion, case studies, and handouts, you’ll take away practices that will enhance your current clinical approach and provide you with a mastery level understanding of the brain-changing power of mindfulness in therapy.
End this course with an elite Certificate in Mindfulness for Clinical Practice to show your advanced comprehension of mindfulness interventions for trauma, anxiety, depression, stress, sex, and more.
Module 1 develops the foundation of skills you need to incorporate mindfulness in your practice. Dive into the neuroscience of mindfulness to understand how mindfulness can change the brain and improve therapeutic outcomes. You’ll learn how to introduce mindfulness to your clients as a skill-based path for enhanced healing. Topics include:
- The virality of mindfulness: Understanding what we’re actually doing
- Introducing mindfulness practice to clients
- Mindfulness as a skill-based path for enhanced transformation and change
- The circle of liberation: How formal and informal practices enhance mindfulness skills
- Neuroscience and mindfulness
- Using mindfulness as self-directive neuroplasticity to change the brain
- Interpersonal neurobiology and how attachment shapes your clients’ response to the world
- Understanding the negative side effects of adaptive safety strategies and how they impact your clients
- How mental models like core negative beliefs are formed
- The 5 core skills of mindfulness
- Clarifying, setting, and reaffirming intention
- Cultivating a witnessing awareness
- Strengthening self-regulation
- Stabilizing attention
- Practicing loving-kindness
- How to navigate between the 3 systems and 2 zones of our brain’s hard-wired survival strategies
- Understanding the 4 brain circuits that influence happiness and well-being
- Using mindfulness to stop negative emotions and thoughts
- Improving self-regulation for the foundation of unsettledness
- How to intentionally settle negative energies to shorten the time that difficult emotions keep clients stuck
- Tools to avoid emotional hijackings and bring the brain back on line
- How to implement positive visualization practices to change the brain
- Stabilizing the mind and building the foundation of focus and attention
- Strengthening the ability to hold intentional focus
- Nurturing the harmony of intention and attention
- Using mindfulness to change the negative bias of the brain’s default mode
- Understanding how to help clients set intentions for consuming digital media without triggering symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress, and more
- Utilizing mindfulness tools to practice loving-kindness
- Tools for calming the inner critic and self-judgement
- Practices for developing non-judgmental awareness and compassion for the self and others
- Developing mindful transitions and practices that stick for clients
- Implementing the 4-word daily practice
Module 4 explores powerful tools and handouts to help your clients apply their new mindfulness skills in their daily lives to change unhealthy habits and enhance their healing. You’ll learn skills for:
- Talking to your clients about implicit memories and how they contribute to strong and emotional responses
- Using intentional check-ins to strengthen daily mindfulness habits
- Cultivating the placebo effect to treat chronic pain, anxiety, stress, and more with mindfulness and sensory experiences
- Implementing mindfulness strategies to change the patterns of unhealthy habits
- Using metatherapeutic processing to amplify and install the positive moments of your therapeutic sessions into your client’s daily life
- Applying what you’ve learned in practice — meditation exercises to bring it all together
Throughout the four modules in this intensive certificate course, you’ll walk step-by-step through unique, experiential exercises focused on:
- Using positive visualizations
- Implementing self-regulation practices
- Developing behavioral plans for clients
- Cultivating positive experiences
- Rehearsing the stop-breath-reflect-choose practice
- Strengthening awareness of the stress response to shift to a relaxing response
- Enjoying our work with meditation practice
- …and more
Would you like to receive Terry Fralich – Mindfulness Certificate Course for Clinical Practice Interventions ?
Access all course videos and materials online forever, or download the videos and materials to your personal library.
Instantly collaborate with other professionals on the course materials through interactive message boards. You’ll be part of a community of hundreds of practitioners all focused on integrating mindfulness into clinical practice, providing valuable opportunities to share insight and experiences and to build your professional network.
Complete your online CE tests and earn up to 12.5 CE Hours!