The power of the Candlestick Screener — a strategy so simple, so unique, so powerful that you will be saying “WOW” time and time again. This one strategy alone will pay for your investment!
Steve Nison – Profiting in FOREX Using Candlesticks Workshop 2008
Profiting in FOREX Using Candlesticks Technique Complete 4 DVDs Set Course with Class /Seminar Handouts
– Steve Nison –
You must have this course if you trade Forex.
In this great course, you will learn …
- The power of the Candlestick Screener — a strategy so simple, so unique, so powerful that you will be saying “WOW” time and time again. This one strategy alone will pay for your investment!
- A never before revealed strategy showing how to use risk/reward analysis for setting intraday stops
- How a Forex candle chart reveals TWICE the information of a bar chart
- Rocket past your trading competition by using intraday Forex candles — whether you use intraday or daily charts
- How to get in on a momentum trade
- How to trade box ranges
- How to tell when a candle signal is false — and what to do
- My 10 Simple rules for Disciplined Trading: your blueprint for Forex trading success
- Discover when to use a candle to enter a new trade or when to use it to exit
- Setting price targets with candles for smart money management
- Combining candlesticks with your favorite Western technical indicators for even stronger signals
- How to accurately determine market reversals and trend continuations to pocket maximum profits
- Why candles allow you to make quicker decisions in the fast Forex markets
- Save yourself from “false” signals
- Discover how to combine candles with classic Western technical analysis techniques as your one-two punch for successful trading
- Now that you have a candle signal what do you do with it?
- Using all Forex charts
- How different data providers influence your candle signals (and what you need to do about it!)
- Knowing how and when to use different time frame charts to your benefit
- The critical differences in doji, engulfing patterns, harami, and many other candle patterns between forex and other markets
Download immediately Steve Nison – Profiting in FOREX Using Candlesticks Workshop 2008
Technical Analysis Candlesticks
How to understand about technical analysis: Learn about technical analysis
In finance, technical analysis is an analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume.
Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which,
being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory.
The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis, which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.