Our Sacred Practices Course will give you greater intimacy and deeper support than ever before. It will be a Sacred Sisterhood that comes together to share our profound soulful selves.
Soulful Women: Sacred Practices
Featuring Inspiring Women Summit founder Devaa Haley Mitchell, Co-Founder of the Soulful Women program Elayne Kalila Doughty PLUS Barbara Marx Hubbard, Angeles Arrien, Anodea Judith and Ariel Spilsbury
Are you called to join the powerful wave of awakening women around the world? If so, read on as you’ll want to be part of this training. It will support you in the following ways:
- Being more grounded and present for whatever shows-up in life
- Having greater patience with those around you
- Feeling juicier and more connected to your passion and creativity
- Getting more focused, so you accomplish a lot with your limited time
- Restoring that twinkle in your eye and laughing more easily
- Being calm, instead of fearful, in the face of challenging situations
- Getting deeply connected with an amazing community of Soulful Women from around the world
- Having a deeper sense of intimacy with your loved ones
- Embodying the frequency of love every moment, so you can transform the world through your love and service
If you already know you’re meant to be part of this course, you can go ahead and sign up now by clicking the orange button below!
It’s been a pleasure and a joy to connect with you in our public calls and courses. The electricity that comes from connecting with thousands of awakening women around the world is amazing. Clearly, something historic is underway as we reclaim our true gifts and full potential to create a global network of soulful sisters.
We’ve asked you to let us know how we can best support you in your spiritual unfolding – and we deeply thank those of you who’ve shared with us. This Soulful Women Sacred Practices Course is our response to YOUR needs, and we’re so excited to share the details with you.
Our Sacred Practices Course will give you greater intimacy and deeper support than ever before. It will be a Sacred Sisterhood that comes together to share our profound soulful selves. While many of us have been spiritually lonely in the past, the Soulful Women community offers belonging and a place that you can call “home.” Together, we’ll co-create a space to share our sacred gifts with each other, be affirmed, acknowledged and validated, and fuel our passionate projects in the world – as well as experience lots of joy and laughter along the way!
In our fast-paced culture of sound bites and multi-tasking, we women often end up feeling depleted and undernourished. The Sacred Practices Course is a place where your cup will be filled until it’s OVERFLOWING. Our virtual temple offers a space of compassion, spaciousness and depth. In this shared temple, we will make space to really see each other and express our lived experiences. We will witness each other’s journey and hold each other accountable to our own greatest potential.
And while we celebrate the virtual ways we have connected through time and space, we know the power of women gathering together, face to face, in sacred circle. So we are including a live retreat, FREE, as part of this offering – in order to more fully share this embodied journey with you. It’s our true joy to really SEE you, celebrate together, laugh together, cry together and commune together in ceremony, music, poetry and dance.
We are ecstatic to deepen in connection with you and support you in the rich unfolding of your radiant, sacred self. The wave is building – join us and let’s ride it together!
Devaa & Elayne
What People Are Saying!
“Devaa is a living example of the Evolutionary Woman arising in our midst. Combining brilliant intellect, business experience, spiritual development and now a major outreach into the world to assist is all in our evolution, she is a loving and inspiring woman leading us forward in the 21st century.”
“I’ve met a lot of teachers, healers, and leaders in my years on the speaking circuit. When I wanted to dive deeper with my work and share from a new level of vulnerability, I turned to Devaa. She helped me lead from my authenticity, connect with my depth, and open in ways that proved energizing and effective. Her support enabled me to go to a whole new level in my public presentation and bring new qualities to my leadership. She helped me in a million ways that I cannot even describe. I am blessed by her presence. Thank you Devaa!”
“Elayne you are potent expression of female energy. Your deep and wise insights. Your wild women. Your fun. Your joy. Your supportive collaboration. The whole — and I emphasize whole — enchilada. I’m really thrilled for you — You have this powerful energy as the basis for whatever it is that you are building– and it is big!”
“The time (or should I say timelessness) that I spent with Devaa was profound. After years of seeing all kinds of ‘experts’ I can honestly say the time with Devaa broke something loose and now I feel burden-free, as well as much lighter and more joyful. I recommend her work to anyone who is ready to fly.”
“Working with Devaa & Elayne has been one of the more poignant, fulfilling and empowering of my life experiences to date. Both of these women are extremely gifted in identifying and bringing out the strengths, skills and beauty of each individual that they come into contact with. In my own work with them, I have felt continuously seen, heard and held by their unique feminine presence, which is sometimes amazingly gentle and compassionate and at other times fierce and full of fire– igniting my own inner flame. Always, they come from love. I highly recommend Devaa to any woman who desires to blossom into her full leadership potential.”
“A lot has shifted in my life since working with Devaa & Elayne. I feel clearer, more free, and have more energy. It’s also been deeply healing for my heart. I feel a growing empowerment to step into my own leadership as a healer, guide and musician!”
“After working with Devaa & Elayne, I feel so much more connected to my heart, purpose, passion, and a deep sense of my personal spirit. The authenticity practiced in the gatherings has brought me closer to my true essence.”
“Elayne, I just want to express my deep gratitude to you for midwifing me into the next evolution of my life as a powerful woman. You were the door in, giving me a roadmap to follow. You have brought me a community that has been missing in my life for the past 10 years, or perhaps longer. You created an oasis to refresh my Feminine soul, after the creative desert I’ve been crawling through for too long. I’m feeling refreshed and full of possibility. There is nothing more thrilling!
“Elayne brings deep listening, empathic insight, grounded compassion, informed guidance as well as inspired play, to the chaos, confusion, fear, love, ecstacy and joy that is presented her. There is a unique intimacy in her connected understanding, creating safety and containment to go to great depths in ones process of discovery. With Elayne, I feel seen, heard and mirrored in all my authenticity. Two words: playful passion”
“When I met Devaa, I was trying to figure out my next steps, I wasn’t clear on my direction, and I was scared. Together we explored my professional and personal strengths and my connection to Source. Devaa’s guidance supported me to find my confidence and authentic power. Her deep wisdom, patient listening, and reflecting were instrumental in my personal process. The work we did has encouraged my heart to stay open and fearless, beginning afresh, every day. I am very grateful. Thank you Devaa!!”
“Devaa could be called a spiritual midwife, assisting people in the birthing their inner-selves. She empowers you, assists you, gently encourages you, and honors you for your efforts. With Devaa’s impeccable assistance, I was able to go through what is so far the most powerful experience of my life. I am extremely grateful!”
More About the Soulful Women Sacred Practices Course
Many of us know in our hearts that we are spiritual beings in a material world. Historically, we came together as women in sacred circles. We know of cultures where the sacred feminine was revered – where the mystery of our existence was a key inquiry, and where sacred practices and tools were passed down from one generation to another.
This lineage has been broken, but not forgotten. Many of us are ready to reclaim our lineages, to activate our wisdom and to re-member what we already “know.” And we are ready to be in a community of sacred sisters in order to be supported and remain connected to our knowing.
Throughout history mystical women often lived cloistered lives dedicated to silence, prayer and meditation. In contrast, today’s sacred woman is being asked to live a thoroughly modern life while simultaneously cultivating her Divine connection. We are being asked to look beyond the veils of a “normal” reality that has us believe in a world of limitations and separation. We are being asked to offer the essence of our being as a gift of inspiration, so that we can transform the world through our love and our service. And we are being called to actually embody the Sacred, to become a walking frequency of love in every moment.
So, how do we actually live in this way?
One of the first steps is to become deeply grounded in spiritual practice. As we yearn to be of greater service, to experience more joy, to find greater meaning, and to deliver more impact, we need to deepen our Sacred Practices that support us, and have a community that holds us.
There are many ways we can access a deeper connection with Spirit. So it’s time for us to truly come together to share these Sacred Practices in an ongoing supportive community. So we can continue to transform our own lives and have the deepest impact on our communities. We know that we can no longer do this alone. We, as women, are most supported by being in heartfelt, supportive and rich sister circles.
Together, Devaa and Elayne have touched and inspired thousands of women through their work as facilitators of sacred women circles. With a combined 28 years of experience leading transformative groups and guiding clients in 1-1 sessions, Devaa and Elayne draw from their rich expertise: As a psychotherapist, Elayne brings broad experience in creating a healing space and helping clients work through trauma. And as a minister with a business background, Devaa combines deep spiritual insight with a grounded ability to support women in manifesting their true purpose.
Women in their courses often comment how much Devaa and Elayne embody the teachings and show up as vulnerable, authentic and skillful facilitators. They have been successful in creating intimacy and sacred space on a virtual platform as well as being highly accessible to participants via regular interaction on the community site.
Each week we will meet in our virtual temple on Wednesdays, starting March 23rd, from 5-7pm Pacific. Our sessions will typically include a blend of presentation, sacred practice, soul sharing, Q&A and smaller group processes that will be led either by Devaa or Elayne, or both of us. Throughout the course, you will receive suggested readings, handouts, video clips and potential art projects to facilitate your learning. We’ll also have several phenomenal guest speakers to take you even deeper into a related topic.
In addition to our weekly calls, we will meet in person for our four-day retreat in June. This immersion weekend will be a chance to significantly deepen our work together and get to know one other in a very intimate and celebratory way.
Practice is More Potent in Community!
In our most recent courses many women told us they had felt somewhat alone in this journey of finding and expressing their radiant, soulful, spiritual selves. Over and over, women have shared their yearning to be fully supported by a community of sisters who are practicing together.
So when you join our Soulful Women Community, you are plugging into a global sisterhood of amazing women who are showing up for each other in our depth, in our authenticity, in our vulnerability and in our greatness! We know that when we come together in a sacred sisterhood that everything in our lives is supported — our inner being, our relationships and our projects in the world.
A recent course participant, Erin Rassmusen, says this about the sisterhood created through our courses:
The deep sisterhood collective is not just nice to have in my life, but it’s really very necessary to help support me as I take steps forward in doing my “big thing” that I am here to do! As I am moving more out “into the world,” I am recognizing that I really need to maintain this strong, deep, core– this field we have been creating together — so that I am really supported by and able to source from deep on the inside.
As women, we will connect through time and space across the planet over the phone (and possibly video, too!), as well as have our live gathering time to fully lock-in our experiences. We will weave our intentions and dreams together through our ongoing, private community site. In short, we are making magic together!
We would venture to say, if you’re still reading, that you know YOU are part of our community. This is YOUR tribe and YOUR destiny, and we’re here to help you stand fully in your soulful, feminine and radiant self.
What You’ll Remember: Course Overview
Practice 1: Cultivating Empty Presence
- Empty presence is the core practice for a soulful connection to your own inner “gnosis” of knowing. To begin, you will learn essential practices that support you in dropping out of your mind and into the mystery, cultivating a place of stillness in this “womb of silence.” This practice of receptivity and openness is fundamental to the Gnostic lineage of this wisdom school and is the foundation on which all other practices are built.
- Each one of us is like a tuning fork, resonating at a particular frequency. As we deepen in this practice, you will know how to cultivate coherency and resonance in yourself, so that you become like a “tool,” opening yourself to deep healing and greater-than-imagined possibilities to emerge. By becoming a tool of resonance we are also able to be of greater service to our families and our communities.
Practice 2: Working with Sacred Tools
Wisdom traditions throughout the world use certain tools in order to help anchor spiritual ritual. In this next practice, you will receive specific tools that will guide you to bring your sacred life into your everyday life. These tools have symbolic and metaphoric qualities that, when used in meditation, activate a portal into your inner knowing. In addition, you will:
- Learn to use your body as a tool to connect to the Divine
- Understand how to embody and activate the ancient symbols of the cauldron, the chalice, and the sword within your own being
- Another practice we will cultivate and hone together is learning to master time, a particularly potent skill needed in our hurried and stressed-out culture. You will become a “Magician of Time” and learn to move beyond the linear clock. You will practice how to slow time down, how to take yourself out of time and how to free yourself from being a slave to time. This is a radical and evolutionary practice!
Practice 3: Activating and Toning Your Intuitive Muscles
You are blessed with incredible gifts, and you have access to a wise and direct knowing that is so far beyond your ordinary thinking mind. For many of us, we haven’t known exactly how to develop, cultivate and nourish our intuition. It’s been trained out or us, or seen as being unreliable, too flaky or not to be trusted. The only way to develop your intuition is through this dedicated practice in which you will:
- Learn to fully embody your intuition as a force of healing and wisdom in your everyday life
- Experience the various ways that Spirit communicates with you (through sight, sound, felt sense and more)
- Converse directly with Source to access your inner wisdom and gain clarity on your Divine purpose
Practice 4: Co-creating with the Powerful Moon Cycles & Elements
Do you know where the moon is in her phase right now? Do you feel the ebb and flow of the ocean in your body? Do you know the best times to plant seeds for your hopes and desires, when to harvest, when to celebrate what has been grown and then when to lie fallow? We each have rhythms that are deeply encoded within us, within nature and within our larger sphere. And we are intimately connected to this cycle of life as it pulses through our very bodies. This practice will empower you to connect with the moon and the earth cycles, so you can tune into a deeper level of knowing. You will also:
- Learn how to set your intentions, cultivate them and bring them to manifestation in alignment with the phases of the moon
- Deepen your understanding of life cycles, yearly cycles, menstrual cycles and daily cycles, and harness their power for your own life
- Learn to work in harmony with earth, air, fire and water and use their “magic” to assist you in all your endeavors
Practice 5: Listening to your Body Wisdom
How well do you know your body? Are you able to read its signs and symptoms to understand what it needs? When you start to deeply listen to your body, you can access your deepest inner knowing to transform how you live your life. Your wisdom is housed in the temple of your body. And too often we ignore that “felt” wisdom by pushing ourselves too hard, not resting when we’re tired, or not doing things to rejuvenate. In this core sacred practice, you will learn to listen to your body wisdom as well as:
- Gain powerful practices to know how to dialogue with your body and decode what it’s saying to you, thereby increasing your energy and vibrancy
- Work with your menstrual cycle as a powerful access point for body wisdom and greater health
- Tune into the language of nourishment and food that your body really needs
Practice 6: Diving Deep with Dreamwork
Your dreams are one of the most profound ways you can create a connection to your innermost essence. Every night when you enter into REM sleep you also enter into an altered state of consciousness, one where you are privy to the most intimate workings of your inner life. In the dream world your own personal language of symbol, imagery and metaphor comes to life. And when you join inside the container of a sacred sisterhood, your dreams can not only have important significance to you, individually, but also for the collective. In this practice, you will learn to:
- Access, decode and apply the wisdom of your dreams to your daily life as well as deepen the connection between the multiple realms of your consciousness
- Gain the ability to understand and decode dreams that have collective importance and bearing
Practice 7: Savoring Sacred Sound
Sound is one of the most direct ways you can create a sense of harmony and coherency both in yourself and in others. Sound is used within every culture to invoke and celebrate the divine, to heal and soothe, to create sacred space and to cleanse and renew. It’s perhaps one of the most powerful tools you can learn to use on a daily basis. In this practice, you will:
- Learn to use sound and mantras to create sacred ceremonial space
- Discover how to use the sound of your own voice to heal yourself and others
- Master using sound to create coherency and harmony in your life
Practice 8: Living as a Modern-Day Mystic
There is an urgent and profound challenge we face at this point in our evolution: we are all being called to walk in our everyday lives with a wise mind and an awakened heart. Spiritual practice is not something you do once or twice a day; it takes moment-to-moment awareness to be a fully embodied, heart-awakened woman. In our closing practice, you will learn to live and breathe your soulful life, integrating the sacred tools and practices on a daily basis. Every time you make the choice towards inviting in a soulful moment, every time you acknowledge the sacred, you are co-creating new possibilities for yourself, your family and your community. You will be empowered to:
- Create sacred moments throughout your day and infuse the profane world with the beauty of spirit
- Become skilled at carving out daily time to invite co-creation with the Divine
4 BONUS WORKSHOPS (by telephone, 2 hours each)
Accessing Higher Guidance for the Planetary Birth Ahead
with Barbara Marx-Hubbard – Saturday, March 26th
We sit at a very critical time in human history. As we approach 2012, we are all preparing, in one way or another, for a planetary birth into a new era. But how do we best prepare for what is ahead? One key skill is being able to access and take action on our higher guidance.
In this 2-hour experiential workshop, you will:
- Learn how to fully access and listen to inner guidance. Receiving this source of wisdom will deepen your own process of transformation and awakening.
- Know how to best act upon the evolutionary guidance you receive. Learning how to trust and put into motion this guidance is central to the journey of metamorphosis.
- Enjoy a highly experiential session in which you will spontaneously access this ability within yourself and within other participants.
Psychological Implications of Symbols: The Wisdom of the Tarot with Angeles Arrien – Monday, April 4th
Angeles Arrien will speak about most ancient maps of psychological symbols, the Tarot, and will explore these universal symbols as a map of consciousness. Tarot symbols reveal and reflect back possible experiences we can encounter personally and professionally in our life. She will explore the meaning and significance of how these ancient and cross-cultural symbols function as internal and external mirrors for the mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical levels of consciousness. This program is helpful for personal work and anyone in counseling, coaching, teaching, management, and service professions.
In this 2-hour session you will:
- Explore the universal archetypes in the Tarot, and the ways that these archetypes can be used for self-understanding
- Understand the power of symbols and the ways they impact our daily life
- Be enchanted and delighted by stories from one of the most respected elders of our day!
Embodying Your Mythic Story with Ariel Spilsbury – Monday, May 16th
If all the world’s a stage and you are but a player upon it, then what is your particular role or heroine’s journey? Join Ariel as she walks you through the archetypes of humanity and helps you identify the Mythic Story of your own life. Archetypes are the structures through which the mythic dimensions of self play themselves out. Archetypes such as the Fool, the King, the Great Mother, the Priest/ess and the Magician have existed in many cultures across time. They primarily serve to assist us in looking at our lives from a much larger and spiritually expansive perspective than our ordinary day-to-day view of the self. When you embody your Mythic Story, you gain clarity and incredible perspective on the choices you have for your life. Experiencing the living embodiment of your Mythic Story is the most exciting journey one can choose to enter into! Together we will deepen in this exciting terrain.
In this 2-hour workshop you will:
- Discover ways to step into the mythic Big Story of your life
- Identify the patterns that keep you in the repetitive loop of the “small story
- Find what mythic archetype you most strongly relate to and resonate with
Get immediately download Soulful Women: Sacred Practices
7 Wonders of the Soul: Harnessing the Power of the Chakras with Anodea Judith – Monday, June 6th
Chakras are the sacred centers that carry us on our journey toward greater awareness and aliveness. The word chakra is Sanskrit for wheel or disk and signifies one of seven basic energy centers in the body that correspond to nerve ganglia branching out from the spinal column, as well as states of consciousness, developmental stages of life, archetypal elements, body functions, colors, sounds and much, much more. Together they form a profound formula for wholeness and a template for transformation. As the architecture of the soul, the chakras provide an important map for our wholeness and transformation, both personally and globally. And as an ancient spiritual system, they show the path to enlightenment and integration.
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn:
- Simple practices for bringing your chakras into better alignment, so you feel energized all day long
- Fast and easy methods for grounding your energy, so you feel less overwhelmed and more present in your life
- How to diagnose excess and deficiency in each chakra, so you can bring your body into greater ease and balance
- How to open the Inner Temple to deeply access your core self
Free Ticket to our Embraced by Love Retreat (food and lodging not included)
- Being embraced by a circle of sisters from a place of love and heartfelt acceptance
- Being received into the center of a delicate rose – its petals gently caressing you into a felt sense of beauty
- Being welcomed into the garden of Aphrodite’s unconditional love
- Joining with other soulful women in a place where you are deeply seen and invited to discover and offer your deepest gifts
- Singing, laughing, dancing and celebrating with women from around the globe
We invite you to take time out of your busy life, unplug and immerse yourself in sacred beauty and soul nourishment. Come, refuel and renew yourself as we create a space for the Goddess in each of us to wake up and stretch out in the sun!
It’s challenging in our everyday lives to truly walk the path of beauty and to feed ourselves regularly. So many other things compete for our attention and take priority.
Our four-day oasis in Aphrodite’s Garden will give you the break you deserve – it’s a special, sacred time for you to be adored, pampered, received and adorned as the beautiful woman that you are. Your senses will be re-awakened as you come alive to your fullness, and you will receive lavish, loving attention that can only happen in a sacred sister circle.
The retreat is co-led by Devaa and Elayne who have guided hundreds of women on awakening journeys. In their care, you will be filled up, nurtured and exalted by the Goddess of Love herself. And after four days, you will leave with a deep embodiment of living your life as love and an immersive experience of the Goddess of Love within you.
The Embraced by Love Retreat takes place during the Summer Solstice, when nature invites us to be in full bloom, to be radiant, to be fully opened to the love-light in our own being. What better way to nourish yourself than to be Embraced by Love this summer in beautiful California?
- Experience being fully loved, cherished and adored
- Authentically connect with a soulful, supportive and safe community of conscious women
- Awaken your greatest expression of passion, pleasure and sensuality
- Allow yourself to be deeply seen within a loving circle where you can freely give your soul gifts
- Remove blockages to your energy flow and greater balance in your life
- Heal your own beauty wounds, in a supportive circle of sisters
- Learn simple practices that will nourish you year-round
- Receive a mythic make-over, drawing out your epic attributes
- Free up your body through yoga, singing and sacred dance
- Delight your inner epicure with exquisite, delectable food
- Nourish your being in a beautiful and serene natural setting
- Revel in a spacious schedule and an abundant generosity of spirit
- Leave feeling inspired and celebrated with specific tools to forever nourish your Feminine Spirit