Add essential vocal techniques to your toolkit. In this course—the third in a series focusing on learning how to sing—discover techniques that File size: 1,315 GB
Add essential vocal techniques to your toolkit. In this course—the third in a series focusing on learning how to sing—discover techniques that can provide you with a solid foundation as a singer. Professional vocalist Lari White breaks down how to harmonize with any music you like to sing, craft your vocal tone by employing vibrato and messa di voce, and work with the chest and head voice. She also gives you a crash course in working with microphones, and explains how to use the Nashville Number System to read and write music.
Get immediately download Singing Lessons with Lari White – 3 Essential Techniques
Note: This course was recorded and produced by ArtistWorks. We’re pleased to host this training in our library.
- Singing harmony and straight tone
- Crafting your vocal tone
- Using vibrato and messa di voce
- Working with the chest and head voice
- Singing in a low or high register
- Selecting a microphone for live performance and recording
- Understanding the Nashville Number System