The course content ranges from beginner to advanced, and is taught by Visual Effects Guru Lee Lanier who has written several books on the topic. Both the Color and Fusion module is used to demonstrate the techniques in this course. File Size: 1.03 GB
Lee Lanier – Paint Fixing in Davinci Resolve Fusion
Both the Color and Fusion module is used to demonstrate the techniques in this course.
The footage and assets used in this course are available for download so that you can easily follow along.
About the instructor
Lee Lanier has created visual effects on numerous features films for Walt Disney Studios and PDI/DreamWorks. Lee is a world-renowned expert in the video effects field, and has written several popular high-end software books, and taught at the Gnomon School of Visual Effects in Hollywood.
Get immediately download Lee Lanier – Paint Fixing in Davinci Resolve Fusion
Who is this course designed for?
- Visual Effects Artists
- 01: Paint fix overview
- 02: Using the Patch Replacer
- 03: Paint fixing with a mask in Resolve
- 04: Keyframing masks in Resolve
- 05: Paint fixing with a mask in Fusion
- 06: Paint cloning in Fusion
- 07: Animating strokes in Fusion
- 08: Removing dust in Resolve and Fusion
- 09: Fixing with the Planar Tracker in Fusion
- 10: Tracking a matte painting
- 11: Restoring the background