Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is set to radically disrupt the world of traditional Finance. A revolution bigger than the internet is looming…
Retail investors, investment funds, VCs, users: everybody is rushing to DeFi!
But we are still early, it’s still right time to hop on the train.
In this course I will teach you how to build DeFi applications.
This is ideal for you if:
- You want to become a DeFi developer, and work for a DeFi protocol
- You want to build your own DeFi protocol, as an entrepreneur
The course will cover:
- The main concepts in DeFi (Automated market maker, Oracles, DAOs, etc…)
- The main DeFi Protocols (DAI, Uniswap, Compound…)
- 4 projects (see disclaimer below)
- Plus 3 bonuses (see full curriculum below)
SPECIAL OFFER FOR LAUNCH WEEK – UNTIL MONDAY 28 DEC MIDNIGHT UTC
- To thank you for being an early purchaser of the course, I offer an extra live training on Finance.
- This is ideal for developers who want to get into DeFi but didn’t receive a Finance education.
- This will cover:
- equity markets,
- bond markets
- how to price an asset?
- The price you see is the launch price. It will likely increase once I add new material
- This course is for people who already know Blockchain development
- If you are a non coder or you don’t know Blockchain development, you should first take my course on Blockchain development.
- The projects in the course are not finished yet
- I put the delivery date for each of them
- The first one to be delivered will be this week
- The last one to be delivered will be in late January
Hi! My name is Julien and I am the instructor of EatTheBlocks Pro.
I am a senior Blockchain software engineer. I used to work in Finance, and I switched to software development 6 years ago.
For the past 3 years, I have been building Dapps and Solidity smart contracts for several Ethereum and ICOs projects, including Lendingblock, an institutional crypto lending exchange.
I run EatTheBlocks, a youtube channel for Ethereum developers. I have also published a Blockchain course for Manning.
I also contribute to the code of Drizzle and I spoke at TruffleCon 2019 on Drizzle.
Get immediately download Julien Klepatch – DeFi Development Mastery
- Introduction (2:39)
- Required Libraries
- 1. Introduction (1:02)
- 2. ERC20 Tokens (21:16)
- 3. ERC721 Tokens (17:11)
- 4. Wrapped Ether (5:13)
- 5. Collateral-backed Tokens (5:47)
- 6. Oracles (25:49)
- 7. Stablecoins (6:33)
- 8. Automated Market Maker (DEX) (6:00)
- 9. Liquidity mining (15:14)
- 10. Staking (2:02)
- 11. Yield farming (6:08)
- 12. Flashloans (17:28)
- 13. DAO (14:17)
- 1. Introduction (2:03)
- 2. Dai (6:00)
- 3. Uniswap (13:08)
- 4. Compound (22:16)
- 5. Homework
- 1. Introduction (1:11)
- 2. Simple vs Compound interest (1:36)
- 3. Calculate the APY of Compound (4:54)
- 4. Backend – Calculate the supply APY (8:15)
- 5. Backend – Calculate the COMP APY (8:30)
- 6. Backend – Calculate the total APY (2:39)
- 7. Frontend (11:31)
- 1. Introduction (0:34)
- 2. Smart contract – Architecture (3:58)
- 3. Smart contract – Flashloan integration (9:17)
- 4. Smart contract – Compound integration (3:24)
- 5. Smart contract – Open position (3:36)
- 6. Smart contract – Close position (5:46)
- 7. Smart contract – Deployment (1:46)
- Introduction (0:34)
- 1. Introduction (0:46)
- 2. Smart contract – Architecture (0:59)
- 3. Smart contract – Compound Integration (4:02)
- 4. Smart contract – Deposit ERC20 tokens (3:26)
- 5. Smart contract – Deposit ETH (0:54)
- 6. Smart contract – Withdraw ERC20 tokens (3:53)
- 7. Smart contract – Withdraw ETH (2:12)
- 8. Frontend (5:23)
- Outro (1:31)
- 1. Introduction (0:57)
- 2. What is a fork? (2:55)
- 3. Fork smart contracts (2:02)
- 4. Deploy smart contracts (21:46)
- 5. Liquidity attack (19:53)
- 6. Next steps (0:33)
- 1. Introduction (4:47)
- 2. Demo with Kyber (9:25)
- Fork Mainnet with Ganache (7:26)
- Training (56:30)