Download available within 1-2 hours. In part 2, you will create an immediate and powerful impression on your audience by standing in the right place, working the room with your body and convincing with your words, and your voice.
Jason Teteak – Train for TED: Signature Presentation Bootcamp Workshop
Enroll in the Signature Presentation Bootcamp Workshop
Choose the certification program that’s right for you. Find answers to any questions such as: What is this Presentation Bootcamp, How Does This Bootcamp Work, What Are the Courses Included in this Bootcamp and How Do You Achieve the Public Speaking Certification.
A Few Questions BEFORE You Present:
Do you know how to guarantee you’re telling your audience exactly what they want to know?
Have you identified your presentation personality style, and do you know how to use it to entertain your audience by being yourself?
Have you dialed in your messaging to make sure you’ll deliver a flawless presentation without relying on a script?
What if your audience isn’t listening? Do you have a plan for engaging and re-engaging your listeners?
Most importantly…are you absolutely certain your entire audience will take action when you’re done?
“If You Answered ‘No’ To Any of These Questions, Then You Need Presentation Bootcamp”
What Is the Signature Presentation Bootcamp Workshop?
A Tested and Proven Recipe
Presentation Bootcamp gives you a proven, step-by-step plan for creating, delivering and managing your presentations and public speaking. It takes you all the way from creating a customized, memorable presentation, to feeling more prepared and confident, to engaging and entertaining even the most challenging audience, and beyond! We didn’t invent the presentation, but we have perfected it. And now, we’re giving it to you…
Move From “Ok” to Rock Star!
Imagine moving from “Ok” to ROCK STAR……being the keynote speaker that everybody came to see. Instead of your audience saying, “It wasn’t anything special, was boring, and didn’t have all the answers, they say: “It was awesome, credible, dynamic, exciting, engaging, special, amazing, commanding, professional and polished.” Presentation Bootcamp will give you the exact recipes, techniques and skills to spread your ideas and triple your audience.
Your Presentation Will Write Itself.
Do you know exactly what you should say in your opener or closing? What about your agenda and core content? What about your slideshow? You don’t have to guess. During the Presentation Bootcamp, you’ll present your content and find out if your audience wants to hear what you have to say before you spend a lot of energy preparing or waste a lot of time on content creation. Then, you’ll learn EXACTLY what to say, and how (and why) to say it so can deliver a seamless message that gets action and applause…
Gain Instant Credibility and Connection
Everyone wants to know how to get up in front of an audience and connect with it—right away. Presentation Bootcamp will show you how. Using the Rule the Room principles, you will get an immediate response that will be unlike any you have experienced. The rustling will stop. People will come to attention. Eyes will be fixed on you. That’s because you will be using techniques most presenters have no idea about but that will win over even the toughest audience. You may even be surprised to find you’re enjoying yourself.
Getting Your First Standing Ovation…And Beyond!
Presentations don’t have to be boring. Once you lose your audience, it’s nearly impossible to get them back. But if you touch emotions, get interaction and laughter, and keep them engaged and listening to the point where they want to take action, then you can connect with people in the room, be looked at as a SME, and go for bigger and bigger conferences…
Get immediately download Jason Teteak – Train for TED: Signature Presentation Bootcamp Workshop
How Does It Work?
Signature Presentation Bootcamp is a 10-week online workshop, that’s divided into three parts…
In part 1, we’ll attract your audience with content they can’t resist, and keep them there by revealing to them the underlying emotional reasons they want it. You’ll create core content that is exactly what your audience wants to hear, put it into a form that makes it easy for you to deliver, and present it in an attractive slideshow.
In part 2, you will create an immediate and powerful impression on your audience by standing in the right place, working the room with your body and convincing with your words, and your voice. You’ll learn the techniques that will make you project a calm and confidence under any circumstances.
In part 3, you’ll keep them engaged and laughing using your genuine personality style, and feeling that what you’re presenting is specifically for them. You’ll show expertise, keep to your timetable, respond well to every question, defuse any distractions and end on such a high note that they applaud you.
In each of the 10 weeks, you’ll complete a new step in the presentation creation, delivery and management process, and by the time we’re finished, you’ll have all the assets you need to successfully give “The Perfect Presentation”.
- Welcome to Signature Presentation Bootcamp Workshop
- Your Signature Presentation Bootcamp Workshop Roadmap
- Know Your Style
- Introductory Action Steps
- Presentation Checklist Mini-Class
- Presentation Personality Assessment & Analysis
- Create Welcome and Introduction
- Prepare an Irresistible Menu
- Create Your Core Content
- Map Out Your Message
- Add Variety to Your Visuals
- Create Action Items
- Convey Welcome and Introduction
- Start with a Killer Opener
- Command With Your Body
- Convince With Your Voice
- Overcome Your Presentation Fears
- Appear Confident and Credible
- Convey Action Items
- Captain Welcome and Introduction
- Keep the Audience Captivated
- Make Your Presentation Enjoyable
- Tailor Your Approach
- Stay on Schedule
- Answer Any Question
- Minimize Distractions
- Close to Applause
- Captain Action Items
What You’re About To Discover:
- “The Circle of Knowledge” exercise that will guarantee you’re telling your audience exactly what they want to know.
- How to create core content, takeaways, titles and actionable tasks that makes your audience crave everything you say and motivates them to take action.
- The blueprint tool to make sure you’ll organize and deliver a flawless presentation without relying on a script so that it’s easy for you to deliver and for your audience to follow.
- Our Rule the Room recipe to identify what your audience wants (pain points and pleasure points), describe why they’d want it, and solve mysteries on how you’ll give it to them so you can be certain your audience will crave everything you have to say.
- The Rule the Room Killer Opener formula that will captivate your audience within the first five minutes show audience members they can trust what you say.
- How to overcome nervousness, fear and anxiety when presenting and speak with confidence and credibility so that you can stay calm and in control in front of every audience.
- Presentation Personality style assessment and analysis to help you know exactly how to entertain and amuse your audience by being yourself.
- How to coordinate what you say and what your audience sees and use pictures, slides, graphics and visuals to make complex ideas clearer, more memorable, and more attractive.
- Agree and see if you’re right, a never-fail technique that complements questions and directionals to repeatedly engage and re-engage your listeners so their minds never wander.
- How to use your words, your face, your body language, your eye contact and your tone of voice with dynamic effect to get (and keep) your audience’s attention.
- The exact steps to read your audience for maximum impact and then tailor your approach to make all listeners feel your message is meant just for them.
- Learning style analysis and insights that you can use to stay on topic and get your message across to every type of learner in the room.
- How to deliver a presentation that ends on time, every time, elicit questions and provide answers even when you have none and remain in charge no matter what’s happening.
- The exact steps to close a presentation to move your audience to respond with enthusiasm and applause.
- And much, much more…
Still Wondering If Signature Presentation Bootcamp Is For You?
This Checklist Should Help…
- Signature Presentation Bootcamp is for you if you have a big presentation coming up, but you don’t know how to get started.
- Signature Presentation Bootcamp is for you if you already have a presentation, but you want to improve it.
- Signature Presentation Bootcamp is for you if you hate bad subject material and presenters that talk down to us and you want to connect with people in the room.
- Signature Presentation Bootcamp is for you if you want to speak across the world and spread your ideas and you want to have the perfect message for your audience.
- Signature Presentation Bootcamp is for you if you tried presenting or public speaking in the past, but for whatever reason things just didn’t work out.
- Signature Presentation Bootcamp is for you if your presentations are just “Ok” or “stuck”, and in need of a “Rock Star” communication makeover.
- Signature Presentation Bootcamp is NOT for you if your value belief is that it’s “all about you” and not about your audience.
Signature Presentation Bootcamp Just. Flat. Works.
Welcome To Your New Presentation Reality…What if presentations didn’t have to be boring or lose people early on?
What if you stopped saying, “It wasn’t anything special”, and start saying, “Wow, that was amazing!”
What if you knew the exact, step by step process to connect with people and touch their emotions?
And what if you didn’t have to wonder if your presentation was a success?
What if you had absolute confidence your presentation was a winner before you even stepped foot on the stage?
Get immediately download Jason Teteak – Train for TED: Signature Presentation Bootcamp Workshop
How much is YOUR time worth?
I’ve spent 25 years of research and observed, trained and coached over 10,000 speakers (including speakers in the top 100 TED talks of all time). Do you want to do that or do you want to take the shortcut and use the Rule the Room Signature Presentation Bootcamp Method?
Imagine how much time you’re losing right now by NOT having this information. When I spent all that time watching all those presenters, I discovered something really interesting… sometimes even the best of us face six KEY challenges with our presentations. For a number of reasons, some of us:
1.) Freak out BEFORE we go up on stage.
2.) Fall apart WHILE we’re up on stage if something bad happens.
3.) Struggle during WEBINARS to get a message across to those we can’t see.
4.) Have a hard time over the PHONE speaking to people.
5.) Aren’t able to condense this all down to a FIVE minute presentation.
6.) Can’t apply all this stuff to a structured MEETING with team members.
Of course, Signature Presentation Bootcamp covers all of these issues, but I wanted to make it even EASIER on you, so…
I’m going to add six more programs (one for each of the challenges above), where you get to see me MODEL and HANDLE all SIX challenges that could come YOUR way in your next presentation for pretty much ANY situation…
Here are the six additional bonus programs I’m giving you:
Opener: (Value $50):
Blow your audience away with a killer presentation opener. Get a behind the scenes look as “yours truly” prepares to give my very presentation in a room full of entrepreneurs. You’ll learn the simple techniques I uses to calm my nerves, and how I prepare, so I nail my opening statement.
Serenity: (Value $100):
24 hours to peace. How to handle challenging people. Challenging attitudes exist in every audience. Learn to understand what causes these attitudes and find out how to address them so you can maintain control of even the most apathetic, negative and despondent participants so they don’t control you.
Five: (Value $100):
Give an amazing five-minute presentation. Break down barriers, open doors and inspire and motivate more people to fulfill their dreams and goals by taking your five minute presentations to the next level.
Webcast: (Value $100):
How to give an effective webinar. Give a meaningful, seamless webcast that gracefully keeps the right participants engaged, involved & excited about what you have to say.
Eloquence: (Value $100):
Convince with your voice. The secret opportunity to analyze and maximize the tone of your voice and word selection by uncovering how the two inter-play for successful communications when you are not face to face.
Meeting: (Value $150):
Create and facilitate meetings of excellence that meet your goals and help grow resilient teams. Help you and your team get more done in less time so you can expedite decision making, consolidate communication and enjoy being around your coworkers.
Why would we give away something so valuable?
…by giving them to you, we’re both winning.
We win because it helps you, our client, even more …and then you’re more likely to tell your friends about us and continue to do business with Rule the Room.
YOU WIN because you’re getting our Opener, Serenity, Five, Webcast, Eloquence and Meeting programs to use so you can cut down on your learning curve and start giving amazing “Rock Star” presentations quicker… as a GIFT.
So, if you’d like to get these programs (Five, Webcast, Eloquence, Opener, Meeting and Serenity) as my gift and save $600, enroll here:
How Does Certification Work?
Step 1: Take the Signature Workshop
The Signature Presentation Bootcamp Workshop is 16 hours of 68 video lessons plus 284 pages of 3 downloadable workbooks, 48 Hands-On Activities, 16 “Your Turn” Guides and one final exam. (NOTE: A complete course description can be found at the bottom of this page.)
The course level is intermediate/advanced, and is the exact same training new employees at Rule the Room Public Speaking are required to complete prior to obtaining any speaker position in any of our companies.
Step 2: Pass the Signature Exam
At the end of each Signature Workshop module you will be assigned a brief “Your Turn” Guide to ensure that you understand the key concepts and steps Jason covered in that module. Once you have completed each “Your Turn” for each module, you will then be able to take the final exam (which is taken online). When you pass the exam, you will have earned your certification.
You’re going to need to “know your stuff” to pass the exams. As long as you score a 70 or above, you will pass. If you don’t pass, you can retake the test two more times (for a grand total of 3 attempts). If you don’t pass after your third attempt, you will need to take the program again before being able to retake the test again. There’s no time limit to the tests, and with 60 multiple-choice and true/false questions, it should take you around an hour or so to finish. You can either take it all at once, or you can take part of it up front, save your changes, and then come back and finish it later.
Step 3: Post Your Certification
When you successfully complete the Signature workshop and test, you’ll get a personalized Rule the Room certificate and certification badge to post in all the right places to get more speaking gigs.
Our badges leverage Credly’s “Verified and Shared Achievements” so your accomplishments can be displayed in all the places that matter, including your website, your e-mail signature, job placement sites, community portals, your Linkedin profile, Twitter status updates, and WordPress blogs.
Plus, your digital certificate is full color, and printable. So you can frame it if you wish to show off your achievement at your home or
Who Should Get Certified?Business Owners
Leaders of organizations and departments
Students who want to acquire in-demand presentation skills
…anyone who wants to become a rock star speaker, go big and show you can do it…
Why Should You Get Certified?
This certification will set you apart from the pack.
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a “public speaker” or “presentation expert”, you’ll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source businesses trust.
More importantly, it will make you a better speaker. That’s because you’re getting the same training we spent 25 years to research, observe, train and coach over 10,000 speakers. And we held nothing back.
These are the same content creation, delivery skills and audience management strategies our internal team uses across our own presentations and public speaking platforms to speak with our customers, build our business, give TED talks, keynote speeches, and pretty much any kind of presentation you can think of, taught by our CEO and Founder at Rule the Room Public Speaking, Jason Teteak.
So if you want to:
Enhance your speaking career (or start a new one)
Learn the latest and greatest presentation tactics (that actually work)
Expand your public speaking skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher speaking grade…
…this course and certification is for you.
Enhance Your Team!
Are any of your team members giving boring presentations?
They’ll love the fact that you’re investing in them, and you’ll love the fact that they’re presenting at the highest level possible for your company.
Also, there’s no rule that you have to sit for the test. If the training is more important to you than the certification, then just take the training and look at the test as an optional extra. (But if I were you I’d take it anyway just to make sure you’re fully grasping the concepts).
Either way, if you expect the best for your company, then this course and certification is for you and your team.
He’s won praise and a wide following for his original methods, his engaging style, and his knack for transferring communications skills via practical, simple, universal and immediately actionable techniques. Or as he puts it “No theoretical fluff”.
Jason gained recognition at EPIC Systems in the medical software industry, where he was known as “trainer of trainers of trainers.” He has developed more than fifty presentation and communication training programs ranging in length from one hour to three days that serve as the basis for The Rule the Room Method.
In 2014, 2015, 2016 he was named #1 Best Selling coach on Public Speaking for his on-demand video teaching tools that quickly took off for over 100,000 online students around the world. Teteak has flipped the model and changed the approach to great Public Speaking for even the most seasoned veterans.