Simple exercises you can do to expand your awareness of the deeper portions of your psyche and stretch your abilities to their fullest potential. Format File: [1 eBook – MOBI, EPUB] File Size: 1.17 MB
Seth, speaking exclusively through Jane Roberts, reveals a startling new concept of self, answering questions about the secret language of love, human sexuality, the real origins and incredible powers of dreams, and how we choose our physical death — sometimes years in advance.
For the first time, Seth explains:
– Why love is the basic language from which all others spring
– The bisexual nature of humanity and its biological and spiritual importance
– The true basis of homosexuality and lesbianism — along with their private and social effects
– The benefits of recalling our dreams and consciously participating in them
– How dreams can prevent chronic illnesses by providing important therapeutic information
– Simple exercises you can do to expand your awareness of the deeper portions of your psyche and stretch your abilities to their fullest potential.
Get immediately download Jane Roberts – The Nature of the Psyche