Sale Page : -/-
Get Our Reading Advantages:
* Improved Reading : Understand How the Mind Reads Text.
* Increased Comprehension: Find hidden information in surprising places and gain comprehension in all types of reading material.
* Get Higher Grades: Know exactly what to study with strategies for anticipating questions asked at school.
* Sharper Memory: How to remember and recall the details vital to scholastic success.
* How to Handle Stress: How to stay focused and relaxed during exams and in the classroom.
Advantage Two: Studying
You will Learn How to:
* Adjust studying strategies over a broad range of learning needs.
* Understand the meaning and significance of what you learn rather than simply rote learning information.
* Think more and work less in your studies.
* Assimilate a significant amount of their textual material in a minimum of time.
* Quickly target the most important information needing to be learned.
* Apply multiple note-taking techniques.
* Prepare to take notes in their classes and while reading text.
* Manage study time to be come more effective and efficient.
Advantage Three: Test
Get Higher Grades by Learning:
* The 7 levels of knowledge which enables you to target what you need to learn in each course.
* To anticipate test questions to better prepare for tests.
* Multiple test preparation strategies to prepare for a variety of different types of examinations.
* How to manage testing time and priorities for better results.
* Additional memory strategies for retaining and recalling essential information.
Advantage Four: WriteOnly 10% of HS graduates can write a reasonably understandable paragraph. We will teach you:
* The different types and categories of writing to better understand the focus of your writing.
* How to use templates to organize writing.
* To expand the length and depth of writing in a systematic manner.
* How to use computers to increase the speed and quality of their writing.
* To develop intellectual and emotional rapport with their reader/listener.
* To develop the personal/emotional component of writing to increase creativity and overcome writer’s block.
* How to stay focused and remain creative over long projects.
* How to polish a finished work using analytical and structural techniques.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses at here !!!