Sale Page : -/-
110 Secrets of Winning Tennis Programmed mental images and posthypnotic suggestions developed by a top-ranked tennis player now playing in professional competition. Improves your game within days. Narrated by Gil Boyne. ABOUT THE PROGRAMS
Power Programming cassettes/CDs are fully audible and do not employ subliminal suggestions or musical backgrounds.
Self-Hypnosis Motivation Programs- POWER PROGRAMMING – by Gil Boyne, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Important Instructions for Use! (Please read carefully.)The following instructions provide the necessary guidelines to maximize your effectiveness so you enjoy the most rapid and powerful results.
- Each CD has the hypnotic relaxation induction process on track One and specific and detailed programming on track Two. The only exceptions are: Program #103, on which both tracks are virtually identical; and CD #114, which should be played daily for seven days, alternating tracks, and then played according to your need and desire.
- Listen to track One only for six consecutive days. This conditions you to respond to the more rapid induction into self-hypnosis on track Two. After this six-day conditioning period, your continued use of track One, Self-Hypnosis Training is optional, for purposes such as deep relaxation and hypnotic slumber.
- When you start using track Two for your programming, do not switch to different programs on different days. Stick with one program for at least seven days. When you use several programs in the same time span, you can overload and confuse your subconscious mind as to your specific goals.
- While listening to your program, if your conscious awareness drifts away and you feel you may have gone to sleep for a brief period, don’t be concerned. As long as you become aware at the end of the program or shortly after, you can be sure that your subconscious mind has been absorbing the programming.
- DO NOT try to concentrate while listening to your CD. Let your mind drift where it will. Avoid analyzing and asking yourself questions while you are in the hypnotic state.
Hypnosis is a human condition involving focused attention, reduced peripheral awareness, and an enhanced capacity to respond to suggestiom.
There are competing theories explaining hypnosis and related phenomena.
Altered state theories see hypnosis as an altered state of mind or trance, marked by a level of awareness different from the ordinary state of consciousness.
In contrast, nonstate theories see hypnosis as, variously, a type of placebo effect, a redefinition of an interaction with a therapist or form of imaginative role enactment.
During hypnosis, a person is said to have heightened focus and concentration.
Hypnotized subjects are said to show an increased response to suggestions.
Hypnosis usually begins with a hypnotic induction involving a series of preliminary instructions and suggestion.
The use of hypnotism for therapeutic purposes is referred to as “hypnotherapy”, while its use as a form of entertainment for an audience is known as “stage hypnosis”.
Stage hypnosis is often performed by mentalists practicing the art form of mentalism.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.