Whether you’re a beginner or have a good handle on the basics, this course takes you through every step of the way on how to become a pro-editor in Davinci Resolve. File Size: 1.05 GB
Full Time Filmmaker – Davinci Resolve Editing Workflow
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
Over 10 Value Packed Video Tutorials (and more on the way!)
Whether you’re a beginner or have a good handle on the basics, this course takes you through every step of the way on how to become a pro-editor in Davinci Resolve.
Download practice footage, Signature Sound Effects, My custom keyboard shortcuts, and the Full Time Filmmaker Base LUT.
Instant access to ALL the content FOR LIFE! And the content just keeps coming as we are constantly shooting, learning, and sharing!
My name is Landon Bytheway and I’m a Full Time Filmmaker Alumni. In 2017, I turned my passion of making videos into a career and now get to work with awesome individuals and companies all over the world. Thanks to the Full Time Filmmaker course, I went from charging $300 a video to well over $10000 and I get contacted on a daily basis by clients who want to hire me to put together engaging video content. I will be your mentor and instructor as you learn how to navigate through DaVinci Resolve like a pro!
Get immediately download Full Time Filmmaker – Davinci Resolve Editing Workflow
- Intro to the Course (Watch First) (2:18)
- 10 Secrets to Creating Cinematic Videos & 50% OFF Full Time Filmmaker
- 1.1 – Sample Footage & More Goodies (Download)
- 1.2 – Landon’s Keyboard Shortcuts
- 1.3 – Data Management (5:53)
- 1.4 – ing a Project & Basic Navigation (Media) (11:15)
- 1.5 – Sifting & Selecting Footage (Cut) (10:35)
- 1.6 – Editing Clips Together (Edit) (16:43)
- 1.7 – Adding Text, Effects, and Motion Graphics (Fusion) (7:09)
- 1.8 – Basic Color Correction & Grading (Color) (9:51)
- 1.9 – Mastering Your Audio (Fairlight) (5:16)
- 1.10 – Exporting Your Video (Deliver) (3:17)
- BONUS – Premiere Pro vs. Davinci Resolve – Am I Switching??? (15:01)
- BONUS – Premiere Pro to Davinci Resolve Workflow (8:57)
- COLOR – Lift/Gamma/Gain vs. Shadow/Midtone/Highlights (8:38)
- COLOR – Color Correction 101 (15:50)