- EMDR: A Tool for Trauma
- Introduction & Course Outline
- EMDR Readiness Checklist (Part 1)
- Stage Model of Therapy
- EMDR Readiness Checklist (Part 2)
- Informed Consent Summary
- A Word on Crisis Plans
- Client Demonstrations
- EMDR Readiness Checklist
- The Theratapper
- “Tapping In” Imaginal Resources
- Client Demonstrations – “Tapping In” Imaginal Resources
- Comfortable Place
- Nurturing Figure
- Protector Figure
- Cited and Recommended Readings
- Ideas for Imaginal Resources
- Client Demonstration – “Tapping In” Imaginal Resources
- Container & Comfortable Place
- EMDR Research-Based Standard Protocol
- Client Demonstration
- Research-Based Standard Protocol
- EMDR Clinically-Based Modified Protocol
- Client Demonstrations – Modified Protocol
- Dave’s First EMDR Session, Processing His Worst Traumatic Memory
- Live Demonstration with Sandy
- Dave’s Second EMDR Session, Processing His First Traumatic Memory
- Jamie’s First EMDR Session – Future Template
- Thank You & Additional Resources
- Limitations of Research and Potential Risk
- Contraindications and precautions for reprocessing trauma
- Differences in theory and in the associated neurophysiological models are a matter of ongoing discussion
Would you like to receive EMDR – Step by Step New In-Session Demonstrations ?
EMDR: Step by Step
New In-Session Demonstrations
Walk the path to trauma resolution – Step by Step
In addition to improved practice outcomes, effective integration of EMDR can lead to the long-term trauma resolution that your clients so desperately desire. Here is your invitation to transform your practice . . . and your clients’ lives.
EMDR Step-by-Step is a comprehensive recording featuring Linda Curran, BCPC, LPC, CACD, CCDPD, recognized trauma specialist, veteran clinician, sought-after national trainer and best-selling author on trauma, that will provide you with practical strategies for effective implementation of EMDR into your practice.
You’ll see HOW to turn theory into practice
Linda has collaborated with the world’s leaders in trauma:Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.Peter Levine, Ph.D.Babette Rothschild, MSW, LCSWStephen Porges, Ph.D.Janina Fisher, Ph.D.AND MANY MORE!This training focuses on the development of clinical assessment skills with regard to client safety and stabilization — specifically for clients who want to process traumatic material using EMDR.
Through in-session demonstration, instructive commentary, and guidance and support, you’ll learn to safely and effectively utilize EMDR for traumatic stress treatment.