This academy is made for everyone who is passionate about everything in context with cinematic FPV drones and videography. File Size: 2.17 GB
Ellis van Jason – Zero 2 Hero – Cinematic FPV Academy
This academy is made for everyone who is passionate about everything in context with cinematic FPV drones and videography.
- Are you ready to do cinematic long-range flights?
- Are you struggling to fly long-rage with your current set-up and lose signal all the time?
- Do you want to to get more flight time?
- Do you need tips and tricks how to build up a reliable FPV Drone with GPS rescue?
- Do you need help to find the best technical components?
- Do you want to transform your GoPro footage into a red look?
- Do you want to use sound effects like a pro?
- Introduction to the Academy(1:41)
- Choose your Type of Drone(12:16)
- Lesson 6 – Cameras(13:06)
- Lesson 1 – Controllers(7:36)
- Lesson 2 – Antennas and Goggles(20:08)
- Lesson 3 – Motors(15:08)
- Lesson 4 – Propeller(4:51)
- Lesson 5 – Frames(11:42)
- Lesson 7 – Batteries(16:34)
- Lesson 8 – On Screen Display (OSD)(2:51)
- Lesson 9 – Vista vs. Airunit(9:36)
- Lesson 10 – Technical Components(24:30)
- Lesson 11 – Repairing(12:47)
- Lesson 1 – Beta Flight Configuration Part 1(19:38)
- Lesson 2 – Beta Flight Configuration Part 2(21:19)
- Lesson 3 – Tune your Drone (PID and Filters)(16:51)
- Lesson 4 – Rates(3:46)
- Lesson 1 – Stabilization(6:08)
- Lesson 2 – Colour Grading(14:02)
- Lesson 3 – Sound Effects (SFX)(6:51)
Get immediately download Ellis van Jason – Zero 2 Hero – Cinematic FPV Academy
- Lesson 1 – Planning Shots in the Field(9:07)
- Bonus – Ellis in the Field(32:26)
- Thank you!(1:21)
About this Academy:
- All about the Digital FPV system
- Freestyle drone vs Cinewoop (what to consider)
- Long range setups & how to fly
- Technical Components deep dive
- What Antenna gives you max Range
- Camera options (e.g. Naket GoPro)
- Configuration in Betaflight (My PIDs & Rates)
- GPS configuration
- Stabilizing the footage
- Different Frames for Cinematic smooth flying
- ESC & FC comparison
- Different Prop types (freestyle vs long range)
- Best Motors for Cinematic Long-Range flights
- Best Controllers for Range & Travel
- Colour Grading methods
- Sound Effects for more depth
- Repair & Trouble Shooting
- Tips & Tricks from 1500h of experience