This course is designed to give you the theory, techniques, and confidence to incorporate new approaches into your practice that will allow you to help more people, see more clients, and build a stronger practice.
Roger Moore Institute of Hypnotherapy proudly presents …
The Ultimate Medical and Dental Hypnosis
Pain Control Specialty Training with
Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland
Scott Sandland and Michael Ellner, two giants in the field of Medical and Dental Hypnosis, joined forces and partnering against pain and partnering for mainstreaming our certified hypnosis practices. They have put together the most comprehensive advanced Specialty training in Medical and Dental Hypnosis available today.
Michael and Scott have both made careers out of helping people overcome pain by using hypnosis. They both have worked extensively in and out of medical environments and have earned reputations as understanding how to help their clients. For the first time ever, you get a chance to learn from both of these experienced hypnotists and respected instructors at the same time.
This is a unique workshop taught by two leading experts in Mind-body Pain Relief. This workshop offers certified hypnosis practitioners excellent resources for attracting and helping clients with a wide range of pain issues.
Who is this training for?
This training is for BOTH hypnotherapists and other medical professionals who interact with patients who are in pain
Hypnotherapists, Counselors, Therapists, Chiropractors, Medical Doctors, Dentists, Medical and Dental staff, Nurses, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Naturopaths, Personal Trainers, Physical Therapists, Care Givers, Emergency Medical Technicians, First Responders and anyone working with people in pain and anyone suffering with pain.
This course is designed to give you the theory, techniques, and confidence to incorporate new approaches into your practice that will allow you to help more people, see more clients, and build a stronger practice. 20% of Americans suffer from either acute or chronic pain. Doctors and dentists are looking for resources to help their patients improve their quality of life.
You don’t have to be or want to be a Hypnotist to BENEFIT from this Unique Specialty Training
- You Will Learn The Latest Evidence Based Theories and Practices in Pain Management
- You Will Learn How to Help Patients Take The Unnecessary Suffering Out of Chronic Pain
- You Will Learn How to Communicate More Effectively
- You Will Learn How to Build Rapport with Patients, Staff and Colleagues
- You Will Learn How to Utilize Conversational and Indirect Hypnosis to Help Your Patients Feel Better and Heal Better
- You Will Learn Why and How to Administer Guided Self-help Programs: Wellness Groups – Guided Meditation Groups and Self-hypnosis/Creative Stress Management Groups.
Mind-body Medicine is not only an excellent stand alone modality, Mind-body Medicine is an ideal adjunctive modality because it is able to enhance the benefits of a wide variety of conventional, complementary and alternative medical interventions. This workshop will cover working and networking with licensed and alternative health care providers.
This hands on course will be fast paced and fun. More than that, it will be practical! This won’t be an instructor reading excerpts from Elman’s Hypnotherapy or giving a description of glove anesthesia and telling you what someone once told them. Learn the approaches that have worked in the real world, and find out what Michael and Scott are doing with actual clients.
Attendees Will Learn How To Put The Latest Discoveries and Thinking In Mind-Body Medicine Into Their Toolboxes and Practices.
You will be able to:
- Explain the role of mind-body approaches in conventional and complementary and alternative medical practices.
- Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Hypnosis
- Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Meditation
- Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Quantum Focusing
- Help their patients or clients take the unnecessary suffering out of pain
- Welcome and Introductions ~ Roger Moore
- Classic Pain Control Theories ~ Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland
- Overview of Hypnotic Pain Theories and Practice
- Theories: Acute vs Chronic Pain
- Overview: Working with the individual in pain
- Medical Hypnosis
- Guided self-help
- Neuro-Linguistic Healing
- Medical NLP
- Pain removal vs pain prevention
- Introduction and demos of multiple pain removal techniques
- Creating Resource States
- Focusing on your client/patient’s abilities
- Models of Communication
- Creating Rapport
- Doctor/Hypnotist-Patient/Client Interactions
- Pain Removal Techniques
- Live Demo(s) – with Real People Living with Chronic Pain
- Rules, tricks, and insights for your pain control
- Getting medical referrals, working with docs, etc
- Odds and Ends : Rethinking Secondary Gain
- Pain Prevention Techniques
- Protocols and training wheels
- Demos, Discussion and Supervised Practice
Hypnosis for Pain
Beneficial effects of hypnosis for pain have been increasingly investigated and verified by brain imaging. For example, a research report in the December 2010 edition of the journal PAIN found that hypnosis reduced perceptions of pain in patients with chronic temporomandibular disorders via selective suppression of cortical activity in key somatosensory areas. This, and other research through the years, has confirmed that hypnotism alters processing of pain and its perception at the highest neurophysiological levels. Reference: Abramsen R, et al. Effect of hypnotic pain modulation on brain activity in patients with temporomandibular disorder pain. Pain.
Read more: http://archive.is/mre6f
Here’s What You’ll Get in Dynamic Hypnosis for Pain Control with Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland
Dynamic Hypnosis for Pain Control with Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland : Sample