Chris Spiek, Bob Moesta & Ervin Fowlkes – Mastering Jobs-To-Be-Done Interviews
Add Jobs-to-be-Done to Your Bag of Tricks
You’ll learn using actual interviews that we’ve conducted with consumers who have bought things like laptop bags, mattresses, and bottles of wine. After all, the best way to learn is by unpacking real decisions that consumers have actually made.
You’ll take a deep dive into the tools that we use to unpack a purchase and get at the information that we need to make confident product and marketing decisions.
Expect to spend around 6 hours completing the course.
What are the requirements?
- It’s helpful if you have a product that you’re working on in mind that you can use as a reference point throughout the course. As you go through each lesson think about how you can (or will) apply the learnings to your own projects and feel free to ask questions about how the content applies to your project, industry, market, business, or question that you’re trying to answer.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30 lectures and 5 hours of content.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to conduct Jobs-to-be-Done interviews with consumers .
- You’ll understand how to get to the real causality of why a consumer shops and buys.
- You’ll gain a keen understanding of when to accept what a consumer is saying as fact, and when to challenge, push back, and dig for the truth.
- You’ll understand why consumer satisfaction is important, but why it fails us when we’re developing new products.
- You’ll have an in-depth understanding of the two key Jobs-to-be-Done tools, the Timeline and the Progress Making Forces
Get Download Chris Spiek, Bob Moesta & Ervin Fowlkes – Mastering Jobs-To-Be-Done Interviews Right Now!