Casey Research International – Trust Guidebook
Another American Gets Sued
There’s only one sure way not to get hit.
- End your exposure to lawsuits and arbitrary seizures
- Get family wealth permanently out of the US tax system
- Guarantee complete investment freedom, no matter what new rules the politicians invent.
- Protecting you from lawsuits and the arbitrary actions of government agencies.
- Putting you ahead of future exchange controls or gold confiscation.
- Allowing you to reduce the burden of income tax on investment returns.
- Helping you protect family wealth from estate taxes.
- Giving you better investment choices with improved, guaranteed access to international markets.
- Eventually disconnecting from the US tax system.
- Helping you protect future generations by establishing a perpetual reservoir of family wealth.
That’s Why I’m Writing You Today…
How can I be sure the trustee company I hire doesn’t lose sight of my goals? With the International Trust Guidebook, you learn how to retain the right amount of influence—just enough—over how the Trust is administered so that the Trustee sees you as a customer who can always take his business elsewhere. Page 20
What about the IRS? How do I avoid creating problems? Simply following the tax rules will keep you out of trouble. The International Trust Guidebook explains clearly and in detail what taxes to pay and what reports to file. Page 80
How can an International Trust adapt to my individual situation and my family’s specific needs? Discover how to put the Trust’s inherent flexibility to work—passing on your guiding role to a spouse or to one or more children… allowing for the special needs of any beneficiary… and splitting it up into separate Trusts if desired. Page 45
How do I know I’m not making any mistakes while establishing an International Trust? The Guidebook highlights the 11 most common errors and how to avoid them, so you can achieve the highest level of protection and act with confidence. Page 87
- The best way to draw on your Trust. The purpose of putting money into the Trust is to get money out later for yourself and for the other beneficiaries you’ve included. Page 23
- How to include a limited liability company. Use a foreign LLC that you manage to hold the Trust’s assets—a simple way to install tight financial controls. But the operating agreement governing the LLC must have the right provisions. Page 28
- How to open bank and brokerage accounts for your Trust (or its LLC). Your Trust is a welcome customer where you as a US citizen might not be. Understanding the procedures of foreign banks and brokers opens up more choices and makes it quicker and easier to start an account. Page 35
- Ways to transfer assets to your Trust (or to its LLC). There are several routes for placing assets under your Trust’s umbrella. Learn how to document your transfers to close the door on any possible attack from a future creditor and to get the tax results you want. Page 37
- How to file the reports required under US tax rules. Complying with the law is easy but essential. This chapter will tell you everything you need to keep your Trust completely non-controversial. Page 80
- Contact information for the right professionals to get as much help as you need. We’ve vetted the best lawyers, accountants, and trust advisors so you don’t have to start from scratch. Learn about the resources available to assist you in Trust planning and asset protection. Page 90
Save Thousands in Legal Fees with the
International Trust Guidebook
Worry Point 1: “I might get stuck with a trust company that’s inefficient and unresponsive.”
Worry Point 2: “I like to make my own investment decisions. A Trustee’s investment decisions might be mediocre or self-serving.”
Worry Point 3: “I’d feel awfully uncomfortable telling an angry judge I can’t repatriate money from my International Trust to pay a judgment. He might lock me up if I don’t follow his orders.”
Worry Point 4: “The last person I heard about who had an International Trust was a money launderer (or embezzler or arms dealer). I don’t want to be in that kind of company.”
Worry Point 5: “I’ve already gone to a lot of trouble and expense to build an estate plan. I don’t want to start over.”
Worry Point 6: “An international trust is too expensive to set up. Protection is good, but not at just any price.”
Started Soon and Preserve Your Wealth
for Generations to Come…
- protection that’s permanent
- protection that can’t be undone by any government agency or by any new law
- protection that can’t be touched by even the savviest lawsuit attacker
Get immediately download Casey Research International – Trust Guidebook
But hurry: this special offer is only available for a limited time.
Senior Editor, InternationalMan.com