BeachBody – Rockin Body
Sale Page : -/-
- Want to feel the beat while you feel the burn? Dance and sweat to some of the hottest hits of all time with Shaun T. Rockin’ Body is a cardio-based fitness system that works your entire body.
Shaun makes it easy to learn the routines with his Mark It and Move It technique, so you’ll be rockin’ it out in no time. You’ll feel like you’re center stage in Shaun’s live rock show. There’s even a live audience to cheer you on.
The Rockin’ Body Dance Workout Includes:
Mark, Move & Groove (15 minutes): Shaun will have you dancing and sweating with his breakthrough Mark It and Move It technique.
– Disco Groove (35 minutes): Hit the dance floor and shake your groove thing in this off-the-hook workout guaranteed to burn some serious calories.
– Party Express (25 minutes): Give Shaun 25 minutes and he guarantees a workout—without sacrificing results!
– Shaun T’s Dance Party (45 minutes): It’s a calorie-burning dance party in your living room.
– Rock It Out (45 minutes): This rock-and-roll strength routine with shape, sculpt, and tone your new lean body from head to toe while it sends your metabolism soaring.
– Hard-Core Abs (10 minutes): Give Shaun 10 minutes and you’re on your way to the rock-hard abs of your dreams.
– Booty Time (30 minutes): Get ready for crazy moves to lift your buns, slim your hips, and tighten your abs.
odology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results
- Self Help – Self Help online course
More information about Self Help:
Self-help or self-improvement is a self-guided improvementóeconomically, intellectually, or emotionallyóoften with a substantial psychological basis.
Many different self-help group programs exist, each with its own focus, techniques, associated beliefs, proponents and in some cases, leaders.
Concepts and terms originating in self-help culture and Twelve-Step culture, such as recovery, dysfunctional families, and codependency have become firmly integrated in mainstream language.
Self-help often utilizes publicly available information or support groups, on the Internet as well as in person, where people in similar situations join together.
From early examples in self-driven legal practice and home-spun advice, the connotations of the word have spread and often apply particularly to education, business,
psychology and psychotherapy, commonly distributed through the popular genre of self-help books.
According to the APA Dictionary of Psychology, potential benefits of self-help groups that professionals may not be able to provide include friendship,
emotional support, experiential knowledge, identity, meaningful roles, and a sense of belonging.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.