How to go from opening conversations to building value.
Anxiety and fear of losing a 9 – 10. Arash’s best openers.
Not being creepy and acting like any other guy.
In Arash Dibazar – The Man God reveals some of his most powerful teachings when it comes to his unique style of game. Learn how to remain unaffected by undesirable outcomes and maintain a position and confidence in everything you do.
Topics Covered in Arash Dibazar – The Man God
– How to go from opening conversations to building value.
– Anxiety and fear of losing a 9 – 10.
– Arash’s best openers.
– Not being creepy and acting like any other guy. How to recover if you are creepy?
– Control emotions and not being reactive.
– What’s the next step after getting the phone number.
– When is a neg too harsh? Neg vs. Insult. (Neg theory)
– Activities to do with a girl on a day 2.
– Outer vs. Inner game.
– Is it ok to apologize?
– frame control. frame being so strong to get away anything. Having the bigger purpose.
– Ghost vs. Flame.
– Arash’s personal mantra. “… So be it”
– Being social like a dog.
– Attraction phase theory.
– Phone as a wingman.
– Man the animal, man the god.
– Small vs. Big thoughts.